For the past few years we have all had our time dealing with somewhat negative trends. Whether they be personal, business, work or the climate we live in. What do we do?….battle on, or so we think.
The one thing we are sure of is to forge into the current to keep us where we are or even to move ahead a little. It’s never really that bad either when we consider what others are challenged with in life.
♫♫Get yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again!♫♫
Even in an off time market of Real Estate, I was blessed in the past year or so to have some of my stars line up. This goes on for us all. We must simply, take the (nasty) blinders off and look at the big picture:
Housing, Schooling, Your Health, Your Family & Your Future…yes, stars are lining up according to the numbers, forecasters and reality.
• School over crowding
• Sky high interest rates
• The Boondoggle (Muskrat)
• Housing sales & prices down
• Unemployment high
• Oil price plunges
• Housing prices dropping
• Outmigration on the rise
• Teacher student ratios much better
• Interest rates at an all time low and expected to stay there for the near future
• Muskrat will produce regardless & lights will still turn on
• Housing turnaround and on the upswing
• Unemployment going down (Avalon. Moody’s says it was 9% 2016-2018. Now at 8% & expected to go lower.)
• Oil prices stable. (Moody’s say the effect on our economy is limited. )
• Housing prices bottomed out and turning the corner.( Moody’s expect home prices to climb 6% in the next 3-4 years)
• Outmigration is far lessened and more stable.
Thanks to: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/st-johns-housing-prices-going-up-moodys-1.5149461
What About The Porches – St. Philips newest neighborhood?
• New intermediate school within walking distance
• It’s a neighborhood…not a thoroughfare
• Big, 65 foot serviced lots
• Best in new home pricing & quality
• Great lot and home plan selection
• ~10 Minutes from Avalon Mall
Might it be time for your stars & The Porches to line up?
How: Visit us at www.theporches.ca or contact Chris Vardy directly at 709-682-9675 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange an appointment to discuss the many options available right now.
Escape to St. Philips. Step up to The Porches.