STOP! GO SLOW! Scratch-n-Patch Pavement. Truck Bullies. New Roundabouts. Rude, Speeding Drivers. Crosswalk Zombies. Has the city gone crazy?
Lately, it seems many people are just out for themselves.
What ever happened to having respect and courtesy for one another? Where did our sense of community and neighbourhood go?
If you’re like me, you probably can’t wait to get away from it all on the weekends. What if there was a place you could afford, where you could start living and feel like you were away from the insanity every day? How would that change your life?
Questions Open The Door
Who: If you’ve been looking for an amazing, one-of-a-kind location minutes from St. John’s to build your family dream home or downsize, then you might want to consider ‘The Porches of St. Philips’ and ALL it has to offer you.
What: The Porches is the latest neighbourhood development in the St. Philips / Portugal Cove area. It’s literally minutes away from everything in St. John’s – including the congestion and the ‘go-go-go mania’ of busy city streets.
When: It’s available NOW! The Porches Phase 1 has less than 31 lots with Choice Lots currently available to accommodate any home design you have in mind.
Where: Conveniently located within minutes of shopping, hospitals, schools & recreation, and of course, the beach and marina.
Why: Looking back over the last several years, new home construction has usually been found on single street and going up hillsides. Some stretching into wooded areas with a goal of building as many homes as possible to fit the available site.They literally jammed them in so close you could almost reach out and touch the house next door.
‘Jamming Them In’
Character, setting, function and how a neighbourhood grows were definitely not a priority. Instead, ‘most bang for the buck’ was the top priority of the developer.
At The Porches, we started by asking ‘What About The Home Owner?’ and then went even further:
- Lot size: Back some years ago, the normal size serviced lot was 50 feet wide. Today, the new regulations have minimum lot sizes of 60 feet width. The Porches offers a minimum 65 feet width. Imagine the extra ‘breathing’ space between you and your next door neighbours.
- No high speed traffic: The neighbourhood is very well planned so there are no main streets, thus eliminating high speed traffic. Ahhh…you can feel the peace and quiet already.
- Natural Setting: Nestled near a beautiful brook with views of St. Philips Valley.
- Aesthetics: the curbs are coloured in a pottery shade that simply sets the neighbourhood apart from the rest with a warmer feel.
- Future Planning: Looking ahead, The Porches will plant two trees on every finished home lot, so over the years to come, there’s a graceful maturing.
Escape to St. Philips. Step Up To The Porches.
How: Visit us at www.theporches.ca or contact Chris Vardy directly at 709-682-9675 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange an appointment to discuss the many options available right now.